AR4200 Replaces and outperforms traditional gun cleaners, carbon & copper removers etc. Working temperature range is -54 F to over 1200 F. AR4200 CLP Is a cleaner, lubricant and corrosion protection. AR4200 is a unique formulation of synthetic oils and specifically formulated to provide exceptional protection against wear, rust saltwater corrosion and fouling. The natural solvency of the synthetic oils and Nano cleaning additives remove all surface carbon and lead through a chelating process.
AR4200 utilises Nano Tungsten Disulfide (WS2) which is one of the most lubricious materials known to science with a C.O.F 0.03
AR4200 Forms a dry and extremely hard surface with a load carrying ability of over 300,000 + psi. AR4200 temperature range is -54 F to over 1200 F. AR4200 requires no heating or curing. Protects against scratching
There is no lead or carbon build up due to the extremely low COF, the WS2 surface repels dirt dust and even salt water. AR4200 eliminates jamming and will not gum up or lose its viscosity under extreme temperatures.
AR4200 Meets and exceeds military specs passing 2000 hour salt spray corrosion test, base fluid operation to 600 F, operational to over 2000 F.
AR4200 Is far superior to PTFE, Moly, Graphite and Silicone based oils.
Features of AR4200 CLP:
• Exceeds Mil Spec 46000 C
• No Need To Neutralise
• Does Not Contain Ammonia
• Eliminates Leading & Jamming
• Far Superior To Any Conventional Moly,Graphite, PTFE, Dry Lube Products
• Exceeds 2000 Hour Salt Spray Corrosion Test
• Dramatically Reduces Maintenance
• High Load Capabilities Over 300,000 Psi
• Removes All Carbon Deposits & Barrel Fouling
• Reduces Friction – Creates A Hard Dry Film In Barrel
• Excellent Lubrication Properties
• Protects Against Corrosion 100%
• Shoot Longer Strings Before Cleaning
• An Infinity To Bond To All Metal Surfaces
• Max Temperature Range Lubrication -54 F -to 2000 F
• Nano Technology Lubricants Are Resistance to Evaporation & Separation