Is there really a difference with Dawson Precision sights? You bet there is!
While other sights give off a hazy glow making it difficult to focus, DP sights offer you the sharpest picture. We counterbore the blade so the optic is recessed.
This subtle difference focuses the light in the sight making it not only brighter, but clearer. A fully cradled optic provides a longer optic lifespan.
Dawson Fiber Optic Front Sight: Serrated with 1mm Fiber
Height: .215″ (5,5mm);
Wide: .115″ (3,0mm);
• Counter Bored Optic Keeps Sight Picture Clear and Bright
• Dark Shadow Serrations Blackout Blade and Enhance Optic
• Extra Optic Included – Both Red and Green
• Easy to Install – Tools and Instructions Included
• Wide Base Provides Added Mounting Strength
The set includes:
• Dawson F/O Front Sight
• Additional F/O rod, Red
• Additional F/O rod, Green
• Sight Mounting Tool
• Allen Wrench
Fits Glock: 17/19/20/21/22/23/26/27/29/30/31/34/35/36/37/41
Except Glock 17L or Glock 24
• Please check sight is correct before fitting! Altered Sights CAN NOT be returned for credit.
• Dawson sights are made of quality carbon steel. Keep sight oiled to prevent rust.
• Installation by certified gunsmith is recommended.